The Dallas Morning News reports the federal district court jury found all of the defendants in the Dallas Low Income Housing Tax Credit corruption scandal guilty.
- Hill was found guilty on seven charges, including bribery and conspiracy to commit bribery.
- D’Angelo Lee, Hill’s appointee to the Dallas Plan Commission, was guilty on seven counts.
- Sheila Farrington, Hill’s wife, was guilty on five counts.
- Rickey Robertson, a car dealer, was found guilty on two counts.
- Darren Reagan, of the Black State Employees Association of Texas, was guilty of conspiracy to commit extortion and aiding and abetting extortion.